“You want to know how it starts? The same thrice-damned way it always starts. Somebody wants something. Bad. Bad enough to shell out clams, bullets, or blood. Maybe all three.”
—Louis Fontaine, retired NOPD detective
• Caroline Prelude I
• Alice Prelude
• Fresh off the plane from Canada, Amelie touches down in New Orleans to make a new life in the home of a distant aunt. (Fri, Aug 14, 2015)
• Alice attempts to answer an impossible question and investigates several purported hauntings. (Mon, Aug 24, 2015)
• Amelie settles in to her new home and makes an auspicious purchase. (Sat, Aug 15, 2015)
• Alice makes plans for a party and fends off a petty thief. (Tues, Aug 25, 2015)
• Amelie attends her first day at McGehee, the so-called “Southern belle West Point,” and sets her eye on a purportedly haunted house for a research project. (Mon, Aug 17, 2015)
• Alice makes a potentially lucrative book sale. (Tues, Aug 25, 2015)
• Amelie attempts to fit in among her privileged peers. (Mon, Aug 17, 2015)
• Alice attends a strained family dinner. (Wed, Aug 26, 2015)
• Amelie sets out to explore the Big Easy’s historic attractions and encounters its equally storied corruption. (Fri, Aug 21, 2015)
• Alice attempts to help a restless shade pass on. (Fri, Aug 28, 2015)
• Amelie receives a dire prophecy. (Fri, Aug 21, 2015)
• Alice competes with an unexpected rival for a mutual crush’s attentions. (Fri, Aug 28, 2015)
• Amelie makes plans for an overnight stay in one of New Orleans’ most infamous paranormal spots. (Tues, Aug 25, 2015)
• Alice makes a move on her long-held crush and deals with an angry vampire. (Fri, Aug 28, 2015)
• Amelie eavesdrops upon a cruel truth. (Thurs, Aug 27, 2015)
• A final accounting of what has come to pass.
Amelie IX, Caroline I
• Stripped of all illusions by her furious aunt, Amelie takes a hard look at the Big Easy’s hidden ugliness. (Fri, Aug 28, 2015)
• Caroline maneuvers to cover up an embarrassment to her aunt’s alma mater. (Fri, Aug 28, 2015)
Amelie X, Caroline II
• Still determined to get ahead in the city, Amelie attends a privileged lunch. (Fri, Aug 28, 2015)
• Caroline gives a newcomer some helpful advice. (Fri, Aug 28, 2015)
• Past and future converge as Amelie braves a night in one of New Orleans’ most infamous spots of paranormal activity: the LaLaurie House. (Fri, Aug 28, 2015)
• An old man drinks away another failure. (Sat, Aug 29, 2015)
• Caroline Prelude II
• Clea Prelude
• George Prelude
• Julien Prelude
• Emil receives a mysterious package and responds to an emergency. (Fri, Aug 28, 2015)
• George deals with frenzying guests in his hotel and receives an invitation to visit his exiled clanmate John Harley Matheson from the enchanting young Becky Lynne. (Sat, Aug 29, 2015)
• Caroline gets a 3 AM phone call to bail some family friends out of trouble. (Sat, Aug 29, 2015)
Clea I, Julien I
• Clea and Julien compete for their sires’ favor and possession of a mysterious artifact. (Sat, Aug 29, 2015)
• Caroline frantically works to save two lives as new disaster strikes. (Sat, Aug 29, 2015)
Clea II, George II, Julien II
• Clea cuts a deal with George. (Sat, Aug 29, 2015)
• George and Julien pay a visit to the Midnight Bayou and its proprietor Sundown. (Sat, Aug 29, 2015)
• Emil learns the way things are done among NOPD. (Sat-Sun, Aug 29-30, 2015)
• George searches for companions to entertain Matheson in his exile, but finds not all of the candidates are what they seem. (Sun, Aug 30, 2015)
• Julien returns to the French Quarter to tie up loose ends, only to receive a lesson in the nature of friendship from Antoine Savoy. (Sun, Aug 30, 2015)
• George violates a new victim, pays his respects to two primogen, and swallows his pride for a miserable trek through Clan Nosferatu’s sewers. (Mon, Aug 31, 2015)
• Caroline pays a hospital visit to friends old and new. (Sat, Aug 29, 2015)
• George smooths over a grudge with the Mafia, trades truths with an insightful Malkavian, and bears witness to another grim example of Vidal’s justice. (Tues-Thurs, Sep 1-3, 2015)
• Julien investigates rumors of hunters hunted, seeks atonement for his sins, and calls in a favor from the despicable Doc Xola to set up tentative peace talks between the Baron’s followers and the Tremere. (Mon-Tues, Aug 31-Sept 1, 2015)
• George receives a warning from an old flame and deals with unforeseen trouble on the road to Matheson’s. (Fri, Sep 4, 2015)
Caroline IV, Emil III
• Caroline keeps an eye out for a potential new ally. (Sun, Aug 30, 2015)
• Emil receives an auspicious visitor. (Sun, Aug 30, 2015)
• George races the rising sun back to the Windsor Court, only to face a second foe he cannot so easily avoid: his own Beast. (Sat-Mon, Sep 5-7, 2015)
• Caroline deals with an unexpected fly in her family’s ointment. (Sun, Aug 30, 2015)
• Julien meets with one of the Baron’s lieutenants to negotiate a truce between their covenants, only for events to spiral far out of control. (Wed, Sept 2, 2015)
• George convenes a meeting of Clan Ventrue’s elders to flush out a traitor within the ranks. (Tues, Sep 8, 2015)
• Emil begins a new investigation into an old mystery. (Tues, Sep 1, 2015)
• George confronts not one traitor, but three—to explosive results. (Wed, Sep 9, 2015)
Story Two, Epilogue
• Cletus deals with a trespasser on his land. (Wed, Sep 9, 2015)
• An accounting of what has come before.
• Caroline Prelude
• Lou Prelude
• Lou descends into the Crescent City’s seedy underbelly to find out who is murdering its prostitutes. (Sat, Sep 5th, 2015)
• Caroline plunges headfirst into her new existence among the Damned. (Sun, Sep 6th, 2015)
• Em picks an ambitious new mark to con. (Fri, Sep 4th, 2015)
• Lou witnesses a murder through a dead woman’s eyes, reunites with an old failure, and puts a name to a killer. (Sat, Sep 5th, 2015)
• Caroline deals with an unexpected visitor to her daytime haven. (Mon, Sep 7th, 2015)
• Concerned he’s in over his head, Em chances a meeting with a crooked cop and walks into a trap of his own devising. (Sat, Sep 5th, 2015)
• Lou turns to the Holy Mother of Church for aid and attempts to pawn off an old keepsake, but gets more than he bargained for payment. (Sun, Sep 6th, 2015)
• Caroline navigates a tense reunion with her family and faces the Lancea et Sanctum’s judgment for her unsanctioned Embrace. (Mon, Sep 7th, 2015)
• Em faces truth. (Date ?)
• Lou cases a double homicide and calls in some help as paranoid as he is. (Mon, Sep 7th, 2015)
• Em awakens from his ordeals in the hospital and faces a horrifying loss. (Mon, Sep 7th, 2015)
• Lou teams up with a new partner. (Mon, Sep 7th, 2015)
Caroline IV, Louis VI
• Caroline enlists some badly-needed help in tracking down her sire. (Mon, Sep 7th, 2015)
• Lou takes on a case that makes him question everything he’s ever done. (Mon, Sep 7th, 2015)
• Caroline takes a wrong turn in a bad neighborhood. (Mon, Sep 7th, 2015)
Caroline VI, Louis VII
• Caroline covers up an inconvenient sin. (Tues, Sep 8th, 2015)
• Lou offers guidance to a fledgling in need. (Tues, Sep 8th, 2015)
Caroline VII, Emmett V
• Caroline attends a tediously necessary social function. (Sat, May 17th, 2014)
• Em remembers back to better times. (Sat, May 17th, 2014)
• Caroline swears a desperate oath and meets a friendly face among the Damned. (Tues, Sep 8th, 2015)
• Em gets in further trouble with NOPD. (Thurs, Sep 10th, 2015)
• Lou reunites with an old friend and an old flame for aid in his coming battle. (Tues, Sep 8th, 2015)
• Caroline deals with a home invasion, learns an abject lesson in how little her pride sells for, and witlessly crosses a perilous boundary. (Wed, Sep 9th, 2015)
• Beset with crushing medical and legal debt, Em strikes a devil’s bargain with the Dixie Mafia. (Thurs, Sep 10th, 2015)
• Lou confronts a wrathful loa and races against time to save a stubborn mambo’s life. (Tues, Sep 8th, 2015)
Adelais I, Caroline X
• Adelais gives a neonate some lessons in etiquette. (Wed, Sep 9th, 2015)
• Caroline faces a regent’s wrath. (Wed, Sep 9th, 2015)
• Em faces sentencing for his latest misdeeds. (Thurs, Sep 10th—Sun, Sep 13th, 2015)
• Lou recovers from his previous night’s ordeals and delivers a soul-wrenching apology. (Wed, Sep 9th, 2015)
• Caroline frantically tries to stop the Masquerade from unraveling as her mortal loved ones grow too curious for their own good. (Thurs, Sep 10th, 2015)
Emmett IX, Mouse I
• Em pins his trust on a desperate hope. (Sun, Sep 13th, 2015)
• Mouse helps out a ‘friend’ in need. (Sun, Sep 13th, 2015)
• Deserted by his allies and bereft of options, Lou reluctantly agrees to a meeting with the enemies of his enemies. (Wed, Sep 9th, 2015)
• Caroline searches for kindly souls amidst a sea of predators. (Thurs, Sep 10th, 2015)
• A lifetime of lies comes crashing down as Em grapples over whether to do the unthinkable: tell the truth. (Sun, Sep 13th, 2015)
• Lou seeks out a long-dead fortune teller for counsel over his ominous new affliction. (Wed, Sep 9th, 2015)
Caroline XIII, Lavine I, Rocco III
• Caroline acts fast to protect her loved ones from their sudden exposure to the Kindred world, but finds the price for their safety may be all-too high. (Thurs, Sep 10th, 2015)
• Lavine puts in an appearance at Elysium. (Thurs, Sep 10th, 2015)
• Rocco cleans up a neonate’s Masquerade breach. (Thurs, Sep 10th, 2015)
• Em accepts his fate. (Wed, Sep 16th, 2015)
Story Three, Epilogue
• Micheal rallies popular support against a cannibalistic elder and barters with Clan Nosferatu for secrets.
Caroline I, Louis I
• Caroline tempts a witless soul into damnation and repeats an awful sin.
• Lou settles for losing slowly.
• Micheal makes an impossible choice between his family and his ideals.
Caroline II, Louis II
• Caroline attends a strained dinner with her future company in hell.
• Lou stalks a witless pawn.
Cletus I, Micheal III
• Cletus tests the loyalties of Antoine Savoy’s new ally.
• Micheal goes on an alligator hunt with Cletus, only to find his lingering humanity may be the Sangiovanni’s true quarry.
• Caroline clashes with a rival coterie through mortal proxies and shares a bitter drink with her mortal brother.
Cletus II, Micheal IV
• Cletus goes hunting for the biggest alligator in the swamp: the Great Honky.
• Micheal goes hunting too!
Caroline IV, Emmett V
• Caroline orchestrates a two-pronged attack against her foes to reclaim a kidnapped friend, but finds she may be no less a monster.
Cletus III, Micheal V
• Micheal attends a birthday party thrown by Cletus’ cannibalistic redneck descendants.
• Cletus shows his guest the full measure of Southern hospitality.
• Caroline saves a servant and loses a friend.
Cletus IV, Micheal VI, Rocco I
• Micheal awakens from torpor to discover that he has lost far more than time at the Boggs’ hands.
• Cletus celebrates some unexpected nuptials.
• Rocco issues a warning to an intransigent Anarch.
• Caroline watches a budding romance bloom full flower.
• Rocco passes on some unusual news to an elder Brujah.
• Caroline clashes with slighted rivals—and the hands behind them.
• Micheal blunders around starving.
• Caroline tempts a second soul into damnation.
Rocco plays a game of cat and mouse with an intransigent harpy.
Caroline IX, Louis III
• Caroline severs another tie to her mortal past and gets drawn into a perilous game of cat and mouse with her sire.
• Lou gambles centuries of anonymity over a secret that could change everything.
Caroline X, Louis IV
• Caroline faces apprehension for her crimes.
• Lou takes a once-inconceivable risk.
Cletus V, Micheal VIII
• Starving, wounded and out of options, Micheal turns to a seeming friend for aid—only to set and spring a trap of his own making.
• Cletus exacts vengeance upon a treacherous guest.
• Having exposed his centuries-hidden identity on Caroline’s behalf, Lou withdraws deep into hiding and seeks out an old teacher’s aid.
Story Four, Epilogue
• Caroline Epilogue
• Cletus Epilogue
• Louis Epilogue
• Micheal Epilogue
• An accounting of what has come before.
• Cletus disciplines a wayward childe and strikes a new accord with Antoine Savoy.
• Lavine plumbs the centuries-old journals of Pierre d’Iberville, founder of New Orleans, to uncover an even older mystery.
Cletus II, Rocco I
• Rocco baits a trap to ensare his new foes.
• Cletus defends his domain from a dangerous intruder.
• Lavine runs into several unpleasant reminders of her mortal past and butts heads with a dogged cop.
Cletus II, Rocco II
• Cletus interrogates his new prisoner.
• Physically and mentally broken by torture, Rocco entertains a duplicitous offer to yet serve his prince.
• Lavine journeys beyond New Orleans to seek the wisdom of kowi anukasha, a native spirit of her people.
• Cletus prepares a lavish party to host the Camarila’s diplomats, but discovers several flies in his ointment.
• Lavine receives a chilling reminder why her race keeps to the cities.
• Annabelle approaches the Ventrue elder John Harley Matheson over a matter of mutual aid, only to find she has struck a devil’s bargain and must immediately pay its price.
Jacob I, Lavine V
• Lavine faces arrest by mortal authorities and assumes a grave new responsibility.
• Jacob welcomes a new addition to his ‘family’.
• Reeling from a series of new disasters, Cletus shows his mortal descendants the terrible price for disobedience.
Baptiste I, Lavine VI
• Baptiste offers succor to a wounded soul.
• Lavine searches for sacrifices to placate a demanding spirit, only to make one of herself as well.
Annabelle II, Louis I
• Annabelle seeks out an unlikely source of aid.
• Lou goes against his better judgment to help out a lady in trouble.
• Baptiste perfects Clan Nosferatu’s underground defenses and trades secrets with his overly affectionate sire.
Cletus V, Jacob II, Lavine VII
• Seizing advantage of the conflict among the Circle’s Acolytes, Cletus puts his own pawns into play.
• Jacob gets in over his head rushing to a distressed ally’s rescue.
• Lavine turns to the despicable Doc Xola for help with a kidnapping, only to rapidly find his monstrosity too much to bear.
• Baptiste offers salvation and damnation to a wayward soul and commits himself to a grave new mission.
Annabelle III, Louis II
• Annabelle plots revenge against those who have wronged her.
• Lou cases an old murder for new answers.
Cletus VI, Jacob III
• Cletus receives an early guest to his soiree.
• Jacob is called upon to provide a sorcerous consultation.
• Baptiste puts into motion a bold plan: the infiltration of Perdido House, seat of Prince Vidal’s power.
Annabelle IV, Cletus VI
• Annabelle presents Cletus with an unorthodox gift.
• Cletus graciously receives his soiree’s guests and shares an enlightening carriage ride with a disembodied elder.
Annabelle V, Cletus VII, Jacob IV
• Annabelle searches for allies among the soiree’s attendees.
• Cletus plies his charms upon his guests and pits the Camarilla against Clan Sangiovanni in a game of symbolic egg paquing.
• Jacob summons a restless spirit to learn of an ominous intrusion.
Annabelle VI, Cletus VIII, Jacob V
• Annabelle attempts to thwart an assassin’s attack.
• Cletus moves to conclude his prolix diplomatic deal with the Camarilla, but looming specters threaten to throw all into chaos.
• Temporarily banished from his domain, Jacob makes provisions for the care of his children and witlessly invites a monster into his home.
• A final accounting of all that has come to pass.
• George hires legal counsel for his upcoming trial.
• Caroline deals with a truculent prisoner.
• Mouse enlists dubious help to navigate New Orleans’ criminal justice system.
• Caroline deals with a long-postponed threat to her personal Masquerade.
• Mouse faces sentence for his inadvertent crimes.
• Caroline confronts a dangerous intruder in her haven.
• Mouse becomes a YouTube sensation and finds himself in dire financial straits.
Caroline IV, Mouse IV
• Caroline punishes a wayward sinner.
• Mouse endeavors to prove his innocence before a stone-hearted audience.
• Caroline loses a friend and entertains a cautious offer from a powerful new patron.
• Caroline receives some sorely-needed lessons in Kindred etiquette.
• Less than twenty-four hours after his release from jail, Mouse witlessly lands himself in further trouble with the Big Easy’s police.
• Caroline rediscovers a damning secret.
• Mouse faces judgment and sentencing for his newest and even more inadvertent crimes.
Caroline VIII, Louis I
• Caroline pays the price for her newfound knowledge.
• A wanted man braves now-familiar danger to aid a fledgling in need.
• Caroline is called to account for her actions by Philip Maldonato, the seneschal of New Orleans, and receives a shattering revelation.
• Caroline grants a faithful servant her final reward.
Caroline XII, Cletus I, George II, Rocco I
• Caroline comes face to face with her true maker.
• Cletus makes a trip out to the big city.
• George betrays two clanmates.
• Rocco pulls some strings to acquire a new pawn.
Cletus II, George III
• Cletus hatches a plan to avenge past slights.
• George is charged with blasphemy against the Lancea et Sanctum.
• Cletus develops a newfound appreciation for the arts.
• George clashes with New Orleans’ dreaded scourge and pledges loyalty to a new cause and patron.
Caroline XIV, George V
• Caroline presents herself before her clanmates.
• George’s garden of deceit bears fruit as Prince Vidal lays down his final verdict.
• A final accounting of all that has come to pass.
Caroline III, Rocco II
Isa III, Rocco I
Isa III, Rocco I
Caroline III, Rocco II
Amelie II, Emmett III
Amelie II, Emmett III
Jon V, Rocco I
Caroline I, Isa I, Jon VIII, Rocco II