“You want to know how it starts? The same thrice-damned way it always starts. Somebody wants something. Bad. Bad enough to shell out clams, bullets, or blood. Maybe all three.”
—Louis Fontaine, retired NOPD detective
• George: An ambitious Ventrue launches his bid for the Princedom.
• Clea, Julien: A long-simmering feud erupts between the Acolytes and the Warlocks.
• Clea Prelude
• George Prelude
• Julien Prelude
• George deals with frenzied guests in his hotel and receives an invitation to visit his exiled clanmate John Harley Matheson from the enchanting young Becky Lynne.
• Clea and Julien compete for their sires’ favor—and against each other.
• George visits John Harley Matheson in his decaying plantation to discuss an unusual business proposition.
• Clea cuts a deal with George.
• George witnesses the sentencing of the Windsor Seven and begins his search for suitable companions to Matheson in his exile.
• Julien races back to the Tremere Chantry with a much-sought artifact, Clea hot in pursuit.
• George and Julien pay a visit to the Midnight Bayou and its proprietor Sundown.
• George continues his search for suitable companions among New Orleans’ neonates, but not all the candidates are what they seem.
• Julien returns to the French Quarter to tie up loose ends, only to receive a lesson in the nature of friendship from Antoine Savoy.
• George comes to a decision on Matheson’s companions, pays his respects to an elder Brujah, and seeks out the Nosferatu to make amends for an unintended slight.
• After swallowing his pride during a miserable trek through the sewers, George is granted audience with the Nosferatu Primogen Miss Opal.
• Julien calls in an old favor from the despicable Doc Xola to set up tentative peace talks between the Baron’s followers and the Tremere.
• One of George’s chosen companions gets in trouble with the Mafia.
• Julien investigates rumors of hunters hunted and seeks atonement for his sins.
• George seeks further answers concerning Artemis from her presumed clanmate Harlequin, but finds he cannot easily meet the Malkavian’s bizarre price for his knowledge.
• Julien meets the Baron’s lieutenant Lidia Kendall to negotiate a truce between their covenants, only for events to spiral far out of control.
• George bears witness to another grim example of Prince Vidal’s justice and attempts to smooth things over with the Cosa Nostra.
• An old flame delivers George a warning.
• George deals with unforeseen trouble on the road to Matheson’s.
• George sets out to ruin a life and races the rising sun back to the Windsor Court.
• Already weakened from facing the dawn, George confronts a timeless foe no Kindred can avoid—his Beast.
• George convenes a meeting of the Gerousia to deal with a traitor within the clan’s ranks.
• George attempts to flush out the traitor—by offering them a job.
• George convenes a meeting of not one, but three traitors—to explosive results.
• George shares a devastating secret with Antoine Savoy.
• Alice: A young artist tries to make the world a better place.
• Caroline: A pampered heiress is reduced from riches to rags.
• Cletus: A territorial Cajun exacts vengeance against those who would despoil his land and hospitality.
• Louis: A world-weary detective cases a duo of serial killers.
• Micheal: An Anarch chooses between his ideals and his mortal family.
• Alice Prelude
• Caroline Prelude
• Micheal Prelude
• Caroline plunges headfirst into her new existence among the Damned.
• Cletus deals with a trespasser on his land.
• Lou wakens from a nightmare-ridden stupor and picks up a new case.
• Micheal rallies support against a cannibalistic elder.
• Alice grapples with an impossible question and investigates three hauntings.
• Caroline deals with an unexpected visitor in her improvised haven.
• Lou descends into the Crescent City’s seedy underbelly to find out who is murdering its prostitutes.
• Micheal seeks out the Hidden Clan to barter secrets, but first must pass an unusual test.
• Caroline comes to an important realization about her nature.
• Lou witnesses a murder through a dead woman’s eyes, runs into an old friend, and puts a name to the killer.
• Micheal delivers a warning to Antoine Savoy.
• Alice plans for a party, deals with a con artist, and makes a lucrative new sale.
• Caroline faces a tense reunion with her family—the quick and the dead.
• Lou catches an intruder with an unlikely spy’s help, and attempts to pawn off an old keepsake—only to get paid with a grenade in his lap.
• Micheal’s sire confronts him with an impossible choice.
• Caroline faces a momentary reprieve before her judgment and sentencing.
• Lou investigates a double homicide and turns to the Holy Mother Church in his hour of need.
• Resolved in his new role as a double agent, Micheal attempts to dissuade an inconvenient witness from speaking out.
• Alice attends a strained dinner.
• Caroline is assigned a nigh-Herculean task in punishment for her illicit Embrace.
• Cletus goes hunting for a traitor.
• Lou uncovers an old foe’s weakness, grapples with poverty, and teams up with a new partner.
• Micheal goes on an alligator hunt with Cletus, only to find his loyalty and conscience are the Sangiovanni’s true quarry.
• Caroline enlists some badly-needed help in tracking down her sire.
• Cletus shows his guest the true meaning of Southern hospitality.
• Destitute and facing eviction, Lou takes a case that makes him question everything he’s ever done.
• Micheal attends a birthday party thrown by Cletus’ cannibalistic redneck descendants.
• Caroline takes a wrong turn in a bad neighborhood.
• Cletus celebrates some unexpected nuptials.
• Micheal challenges Bobbi Jo to a game of coon jamming.
• Alice attempts to help a restless shade pass on.
• Caroline and Eight-Nine-Six face the Sheriff’s judgment for their crimes.
• Lou cases a too-familiar murder scene and confronts Caroline with a choice.
• Caroline swears a desperate oath and meets a friendly face among the Damned.
• Lou fends off a conman and reunites with an old friend in one of the Big Easy’s famous hotels.
• Caroline deals with a home invasion, learns an abject lesson in how little her pride sells for, and puzzles out the aftermath of a ghostly influenza epidemic.
• Cletus watches his childe cross a red line.
• Micheal awakens from a two-night torpor, only to find the Boggs have taken a great deal more from him than simple time.
• Rocco delivers a warning to an intransigent Anarch.
• Alice makes a move on a long-held crush while dealing with an angry vampire.
• Caroline drives to Uptown to meet with a Nosferatu contact, but runs into a spot of unexpected trouble.
• Lou recruits the aid of an old flame and prepares to confront his centuries-old foes head-on.
• Rocco passes some unusual news to an elder Brujah.
• Adelais gives a neonate some lessons in etiquette.
• Caroline faces a Regent’s wrath.
• Micheal looks deep inside himself—to explosive results.
• Rocco pays a call to the Afterhours King.
• Caroline’s personal masquerade begins to crumble as her mortal loved ones grow too curious for their own good.
• Lou squares off against a wrathful loa and comes face to face with his centuries-old nemeses.
• Rocco plays a game of cat and mouse with an intransigent Harpy.
• Caroline acts fast to protect her loved ones from their sudden exposure to the Kindred world, but finds the price for their safety may be all-too high.
• Cletus exacts vengeance upon a treacherous guest.
• Lavine puts in an appearance at Elysium.
• Lou races against time to save a stubborn mambo’s life.
• Starving, wounded and out of options, Micheal turns to a seeming friend for aid—only to set and spring a trap of his own making.
• Rocco deals with a neonate’s Masquerade breach.
• Adelais: An icy-hearted Harpy enjoys her Requiem’s spoils.
• Annabelle: A desperate ghoul does whatever it takes to free her domitor.
• Baptiste: A discontent Nosferatu plots to expand his clan’s influence.
• Caroline: An abandoned fledgling hunts down her sire.
• Cletus: A monstrous Cajun hosts an elegant soiree.
• Jacob: An idealistic Tremere struggles to reconcile his monstrous nature.
• Lavine: A dispossessed Choctaw plumbs an ancient mystery and reconnects with her faded humanity.
• Louis: A broken man rises anew.
• Rocco: A relentless Hound gives everything to heed his duty.
• Adelais Prelude
• Jacob Prelude
• Rocco Prelude
• Adelais plays with her food.
• Caroline tries to talk down a loved one from suicide.
• Cletus enjoys the fruits victory and lays plans for the future.
• Lavine plumbs the centuries-old journals of Pierre d’Iberville, founder of New Orleans, to uncover an even older mystery.
• Lou recovers from the previous night’s ordeals and sets a new plan into motion.
• Bested but not broken by his foes, Micheal holds out for as long as he can.
• Rocco receives a dangerous new assignment.
• Adelais agrees to a “friendly” bet with her lover Pierpont McGinn.
• Caroline comes to an understanding with her new ghoul.
• Lavine seeks out a mortal occultist and her grandsire Nathaniel Blanch for counsel on a perplexing matter.
• Lou delivers a soul-wrenching apology.
• Micheal enters the service of a new master.
• Caroline makes a choice between principle and practicality.
• Cletus disciplines a wayward childe, strikes a new accord with Antoine Savoy, and defends his domain from a dangerous intruder.
• Lavine approaches Antoine Savoy for permission to traverse his domain, but runs into an unpleasant reminder of her mortal past.
• Deserted by his allies and left with few options, Lou agrees to a reluctant meeting with the enemies of his enemies.
• Rocco baits a lethal trap to ensare his foes, but catches far more than he bargained for.
• Caroline looks into a murder and takes a first step on the road to atonement.
• Cletus makes gifts to affronted elders and fends off further agents from the Camarilla.
• Lavine butts heads with a dogged cop over the lives of two innocents.
• Physically and mentally broken by torture, Rocco entertains a duplicitous offer to yet serve his Prince.
• Caroline contemplates alternatives to her predatory existence.
• Cletus deals with a prisoner’s escape attempt.
• Lavine journeys beyond New Orleans to seek the wisdom of Kowi Anukasha, a native spirit of her people.
• Rocco employs every trick in his book to hold out against his monstrous captors.
• Caroline tempts a witless soul into damnation.
• Cletus prepares a lavish party to host the Camarila’s diplomats, only to find several flies in his ointment.
• Jacob welcomes a new addition to his ‘family’.
• Lavine receives a fearsome reminder why Kindred keep to the cities, faces arrest by mortal police, and assumes a grave new responsibility.
• Annabelle schemes from afar to rescue her imprisoned domitor.
• Baptiste offers comfort to a troubled young lady.
• Caroline apologizes to an unwittingly insulted elder.
• Reeling from a series of new disasters, Cletus shows his mortal descendants the terrible price for disobedience.
• Lavine searches for sacrifices to placate a hungry spirit, only to make one of herself as well.
• Annabelle approaches John Harley Matheson over a matter of mutual aid—only to find she has struck a devil’s bargain and must immediately pay its price.
• Caroline wrestles with her starving Beast.
• Baptiste tests the defenses of the Sewer Rats’ underground lair.
• Hunting for the identity of the saboteur behind the Soiree Night Slaughter, Cletus calls up a dead man to tell a few tales.
• Lavine answers to the Sheriff for a Masquerade breach and reveals a dangerous secret.
• Powerless to resist helping a lady in trouble, Lou picks up a case he knows he shouldn’t touch.
• Baptiste trades—and keeps—secrets with his overly affectionate sire.
• Caroline enjoys a one-sided dinner with her future company in Hell.
• Seizing advantage of the conflict among the Circle’s Acolytes, Cletus puts his own pawns into play.
• Lavine turns to the despicable Doc Xola for help with a kidnapping, but soon finds his monstrosity is too much to bear.
• Lou tries to push an embattled Kindred into doing the right thing.
• Jacob rushes to the aid of his new ward’s fellow caretaker, only to get in over his head.
• Caroline and Lou shake down a nosy tail.
• Baptiste offers salvation and damnation to a wayward soul.
• Bested in battle against Doc Xola, Jacob and Lavine rise from torpor to equally rude awakenings.
• Baptiste makes an auspicious purchase.
• Caroline runs into old foes looking to even a score.
• Temporarily banished from his domain, Jacob makes provisions for the care of his children—and witlessly invites a monster into his home.
• Lou tracks down an elusive elder’s haven.
• Baptiste puts a bold plan into motion: the infiltration of Perdido House, the seat of Prince Vidal’s power.
• Jacob is called upon to provide a sorcerous consultation.
• Annabelle presents Cletus with an unorthodox gift.
• Cletus graciously receives his soiree’s guests and shares an enlightening carriage ride with a disembodied elder.
• Annabelle searches for allies among the soiree’s attendees.
• Cletus plies his guests and pits the Camarilla against his clan with a game of symbolic egg paquing.
• Jacob summons a restless spirit and learns of an ominous intrusion threatening Cletus’ soiree.
• To come.
• Cletus: A vengeful Cajun strikes back against an elder.
• George: Three Blue Bloods are made to answer for their crimes.
• George enlists legal counsel for his upcoming trial.
• Cletus makes a trip out to the big city.
• George betrays two clanmates.
• Cletus extends an invitation to George.
• George is charged with blasphemy against the Lancea et Sanctum.
• Cletus hatches a plan to avenge past sights.
• George crosses swords in an unusual duel.
• Cletus goes hunting for victims.
• George pledges loyalty to a new cause and patron.
• Cletus develops a newfound appreciation for the arts.
• George clashes with the dreaded Scourge of New Orleans—Caitlin Meadows.
• Cletus gets ready for a party.
• George defends his reputation from a slew of witnesses and attempts to fill a gaping hole in his story.
• George’s garden of deceit bears fruit as Prince Vidal lays down his final verdict.
• To come.