Campaign of the Month: October 2017
Blood and Bourbon
She studies the angelic fiend’s boyish face. He looks even younger than she does. What does he want? What is the end game? His sire’s activities burn in her mind. A mole? A trace? Someone in among the younger less affiliated Kindred… she just doesn’t know enough. Can’t know enough. But whatever his end game… he’s not asking very much of her. Nothing at all, in fact, she had not sought out herself.
“The truth is there is no truth; the world is devoid of any truth. It’s all a lie. We’re all actors. But we all have a part to play.”
Rocco Agnello is a charming proponent of the Lancea et Sanctum with his striking looks. As a long-standing Hound, he is known for his heartfelt yet pragmatic stance on matters of faith, and this militant desire to bring a social conscience to the city’s Sheriff’s office has won many hearts among the local Kindred.
There is another reason to know Rocco Agnello, however; the courtly rogue is the progeny of the much-maligned Caitlin Meadows. Nonetheless, the Italian lad looks completely unaffected by his sire’s monstrous indiscretions.
Name: Rocco Agnello (born Rocco Angelli)
Date of Birth: 1876 (Sicily)
Date of Ghouling: 1895 (New Orleans)
Date of Embrace: 1899 (New Orleans)
Apparent Age: 19
Real Age: 139
Hair Color: Black
• Unknown sire
• Caitlin Meadows (e. mid 19th century)
• Rocco Agnello (e. late 19th century)
• Dahlia-Fleur (e. mid 20th century)
• Andrew Philips (e. late 20th century)
• June (e. late 20th century)
• Cleo (e. late 20th century)
• Childe of Caitlin Meadows (e. mid 19th century)
• Childe of Unknown: Meadows has never spoken of her sire. Gangrel are notoriously poor at tracking their lineages due to the clan’s habit of abandoning recently-Embraced childer, and Meadows herself may well be ignorant who granted her the Embrace.
• June and Cleo (e. late 20th century) Meadows Embraced two progeny in the mid-’80s to help combat the Setites, whose influence greatly benefited from the crack epidemic. They have had little contact with the Kindred of New Orleans and are known to spend much of their time hunting Serpents in the bayous.
• Dahlia-Fleur (e. mid 20th century) An unfaithful pastor’s wife Embraced by Rocco against her will, Dahlia responded by joining the Circle of the Crone and has proven a continual disappointment to her sire.
• Andrew Phillips (e. early 21st century) Rocco believed he had Embraced a computer genius in Andrew Philip. Knowing little of modern technology, he did not realize that his new childe was a simple slob and social recluse who spent all his time on computers but lacked any technical proficiency in the field. He has also proven a continual disappointment to his sire.