Blood and Bourbon
Isabelica “Sugarbelle” Calero-Pisanob
Nicaraguan military-industrialist & Calero-Sangiovanni necromancer
Isabelica “Sugarbelle” Calero-Pisanob (b. 1961, g. 1987, e. 1987) Cletus’ second-eldest and sole double-blooded childe. Born in Managua, Nicaragua as the youngest child of Adolfo Calero–an American-educated Nicaraguan businessman and leader of the largest contra rebel group opposing the Sandinista government (i.e., Nicaraguan Democratic Force)–Isabelica helped her father, and the Sangiovanni (particularly the Boggs and their military-industrial puppet, Cadillac Gage), secure, manage, and manipulate the bank accounts into which money was deposited and then used to buy supplies and arms as part of the Iran-Contra Affair. Her maternal ancestors were Pisonab, who taught her their family’s infamous heritage and sorcerous secrets of Aztec necromancy. Due to both her lucrative military-industrialist acumen and her necromantic aptitude, Isabelica was ghouled by a local Pisonab. Shortly thereafter, she was captured and tortured by the Sabbat-allied Sandinista and forced to drink caustic vapors which permanently maimed her vocal chords. Isabelica was rescued by Cletus-allies, flown back to Slidell (alongside her father who was called to testify before Congress), and subsequently rewarded with the Embrace from the Boggs patriarch. Since then, she has continued to deepen her financial-military connections as well as necromantic prowess, proving to be an efficacious addition to the local Sangiovanni.
• Childe of Cletus Lee Boggs (b. 1837, g. 1865, e. 1883)
• Childe of Alegraza "Gros Mama Al" Sangiovanni (b. 1429, g. 1444, e. 1509) Alegraza Sangiovanni is the Padrona of the Southeastern United States and mortal granddaughter of her sire Guiseppe Sangiovanni. Rivals to her sire among the anziani sent her on a suicide expedition to the New World shortly after her Embrace, where she was driven into torpor by Native Americans and presumed destroyed by Venice. Her re-emergence during the late 19th century and role in establishing the Sangiovanni presence in New Orleans proved a pleasant surprise to her sire, and she has since become a respected anziana within the clan. Alegraza was Embraced at the Seventh Generation. She is believed to have committed several diableries during the Sangiovanni purge of the Cappadocians, but none of these were sufficient to bring her any closer to Caine.
• Childe of Guiseppe "Joseph Sangiovanni" Sangiovanni (b. 1034, g. 1064, e. 1115) The firstborn son and first-Embraced childe of Claudius Sangiovanni, Guiseppe is a former merchant prince who handles much of the clan's financial affairs. Guiseppe considered himself his father-sire's natural successor at Augustus' side, but has been forced to compete for that role with his aunt Luna , uncle Ignazio, and several other anziani of close relation to Augustus. They steer the clan's direction in his absence. Guiseppe was Embraced at the Sixth Generation and lowered himself to Fifth after diablerizing Parmenides, a childe of Japheth, in the mid-1500s.
• Childe of
Cladius Sangiovanni (b. 988, g. 1005, e. 1035, d. 1654) The firstborn son and first-Embraced childe of Augustus Sangiovanni, Claudius served as his sire's right-hand man for over six hundred years and was instrumental in his clan's coup of the Cappadocians. Augustus executed him in the mid-17th century for reasons unknown. Claudius was Embraced at Fifth Generation and lowered himself to Fourth after committing diablerie on Japheth, Cappadocius' eldest childe, in 1444.
• Childe of Augustus Sangiovanni (b. 945, e. 1005) The immortal patriarch and diablerist-Antediluvian of Clan Sangiovanni, Augustus' name and deeds are known by all Cainites who claim descent from Clan of Death. He is considered a faceless bogeyman by his younger descendants and has not been reliably seen in years.
• Buford Tebow "Mudbelly" Boggs (b. 1925, e. 1944) The prodigal son in absentia. Decorated WW II veteran and single-blooded, first childe of Cletus who left his sire, clan, and parish for reasons known only to himself and his biological grand-father. Allegedly lives an itinerant lifestyle traveling between cities, concealing his heritage, and performing as a blues honky-tonk musician. Unconfirmed rumors suggest he infrequently returns home, or at least to New Orleans to participate in Mardi Gras festivities.
• Bobbi Jo "Mad-Dog Cherry" Boggs (b. 1974, e. 1999) Paw Boggs’ youngest, single-blooded childe. Bobbi Jo was raised in the wholesome family environment of the Cryin’ Bluebellies, turning tricks for the passing-by truck drivers and serving generally as a prepubescent pain-whore for the then-nascent White Reich. Despite or perhaps because of this abuse, she became a wild and feral thing, but not without cunning. That cunning and predatory drive helped her to climb the hog-candy chain of the OMC. Moreover, her ‘professional experience’ allowed her to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge about not only the illegal drug and arms trade, but also general criminal and transportation dealings in the region–skills which Cletus recognized and rewarded by turning her into his blood-doll and eventual childe after she sufficiently impressed (if chagrined) her Sangiovanni elders by leading the White Reich to dominate the lucrative drug and arms trade both within and across St. Tammany parish. Since her Embrace, Mad Dog Cherry has continued to run the OMC through her primary ghoul, Jefferson Davis Boggs, or at least she did until she was firebombed nearly to final death by the trespassing Hound-spurred Anarchs and her sire subsequently ordered the slaughter of the entire White Reich, save for the now heavily scarred and emasculated Jefferson Boggs.
• None known