Campaign of the Month: October 2017
Blood and Bourbon
Bobbi Jo "Mad-Dog Cherry" Boggs
Sangiovanni biker chick & Bayou Knight of the Ku Klux Klan
“Wait, she’s a mess? Eddie, what’s going on over there that she’s a mess?”
—Jacob Grunewald, in some of his final words
“Who we gonna hurt, Paw?”
—Bobbi Jo Boggs, in typical greeting to her sire
God, I sure know how to raise ’em.
—Cletus Lee Boggs’ thoughts on his childe
Bobbi Jo “Mad Dog Cherry” Boggs lives up to her monicker, with a head full of hair as red as any maraschino and wild as an untamed stallion. Her lips are horrifically torn off, leaving a lumpy mass of scar tissue that shows far too much teeth. She wears a worn leather jacket with a Confederate flag proudly emblazoned upon the back, loops of clinking chains over black leather pants, and knee-high biker’s boots with at least two knives concealed in each. A spike-studded black leather bra covers her breasts, but apart from that, the Sangiovanni neonate goes shirtless, all the better to show off her many tattoos: fanged skulls, a grim reaper whose robes are made from the Confederate flag, and hooded Klansmen with burning crosses. Several of the Klansmen shove erect members through the skulls’ eye sockets. Streams of fire and looping hangman’s nooses dribble from the skulls’ toothy maws and the tips of the Klansmens’ manhoods, as if the latter have been frozen in the act of ejaculating. Crisscrossing swastikas and eagles ambiguously Nazi or American complete the latticework of obscene designs.
Bobbi Jo “Mad-Dog Cherry” Boggs is Cletus Lee Boggs’ youngest, single-blooded childe. Bobbi Jo was raised in the wholesome family environment of the Cryin’ Bluebellies, turning tricks for the passing-by truck drivers and serving generally as a prepubescent pain-whore for the then-nascent White Reich. Despite or perhaps because of this abuse, she became a wild and feral thing, but not without cunning. That cunning and predatory drive helped her to climb the hog-candy chain of the OMC. Moreover, her “professional experience” allowed her to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge about not only the illegal drug and arms trade, but also general criminal and transportation dealings in the region–skills which Cletus recognized and rewarded by turning her into his ghoul and eventual childe after she sufficiently impressed (if chagrined) her Sangiovanni elders by leading the White Reich to dominate the lucrative drug and arms trade both within and across St. Tammany parish. Since her Embrace, Mad Dog Cherry has continued to run the OMC through her primary ghoul, Jefferson Davis Boggs—or at least she did until she was firebombed nearly to Final Death by the trespassing Hound-spurred Anarchs and her sire subsequently ordered the slaughter of the entire White Reich, save for the now heavily scarred and emasculated Jefferson Boggs.
Cappadocius(e. prehistory, d. 1444)
- 4-3. Augustus Sangiovanni (b. 945, e. 1005)
Claudius Sangiovanni(b. 988, g. 1005, e. 1035, d. 1654)
- 6-5. Guiseppe “Joseph” Sangiovanni (b. 1034, g. 1064, e. 1115)
- 4-3. Augustus Sangiovanni (b. 945, e. 1005)
• Childe of Cletus Lee Boggs (b. 1837, g. 1865, e. 1883)
• Childe of Alegraza "Gros Mama Al" Sangiovanni (b. 1429, g. 1444, e. 1509) Alegraza Sangiovanni is the Padrona of the Southeastern United States and mortal granddaughter of her sire Guiseppe Sangiovanni. Rivals to her sire among the anziani sent her on a suicide expedition to the New World shortly after her Embrace, where she was driven into torpor by Native Americans and presumed destroyed by Venice. Her re-emergence during the late 19th century and role in establishing the Sangiovanni presence in New Orleans proved a pleasant surprise to her sire, and she has since become a respected anziana within the clan. Alegraza was Embraced at the Seventh Generation. She is believed to have committed several diableries during the Sangiovanni purge of the Cappadocians, but none of these were sufficient to bring her any closer to Caine.
• Childe of Guiseppe "Joseph Sangiovanni" Sangiovanni (b. 1034, g. 1064, e. 1115) The firstborn son and first-Embraced childe of Claudius Sangiovanni, Guiseppe is a former merchant prince who handles much of the clan’s financial affairs. Guiseppe considered himself his father-sire's natural successor at Augustus' side, but has been forced to compete for that role with his aunt Luna , uncle Ignazio, and several other anziani of close relation to Augustus. They steer the clan's direction in his absence. Guiseppe was Embraced at the Sixth Generation and lowered himself to Fifth after diablerizing Parmenides, a childe of Japheth, in the mid-1500s.
• Childe of
Cladius Sangiovanni (b. 988, g. 1005, e. 1035, d. 1654) The firstborn son and first-Embraced childe of Augustus Giovanni, Claudius served as his sire's right-hand man for over six hundred years and was instrumental in his clan's coup of the Cappadocians. Augustus executed him in the mid-17th century for reasons unknown. Claudius was Embraced at Fifth Generation and lowered himself to Fourth after committing diablerie on Japheth, Cappadocius’ eldest childe, in 1444.
• Childe of Augustus Sangiovanni (b. 945, e. 1005) The immortal patriarch and diablerist-Antediluvian of Clan Sangiovanni, Augustus' name and deeds are known by all Cainites who claim descent from the Clan of Death. He is considered a faceless bogeyman by his younger descendants and has not been reliably seen in years.
• Buford Tebow "Mudbelly" Boggs (b. 1925, e. 1944)
• Isabelica “Sugarbelle” Calero-Pisanob (b. 1961, g. 1987, e. 1987)
• None known
Full article: Boggs Clan.